Noah Ukuleles warrants its ukuleles to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the original date of purchase. All associated delivery and insurance costs are the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty is only extended to the original purchaser and may not be transferred or assigned to any subsequent owners. Therefore to ensure warranty coverage it is important that you register your instrument immediately after purchasing it. You can do this by clicking on the link below and submitting the form.
Please be aware that the following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear (fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, worn tuners, scratched finish, strings and batteries).
- Adjustments to setup or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Any damage to instruments as a result of changes or modifications made.
- Instruments that have been damaged due to misuse, improper storage or insufficient care being taken.
- Any damage to instruments arising from extremes of humidity or temperature.
- Instruments which have had the original serial number altered or removed.
- Instruments purchased from anyone other than an Approved Saigon Guitars Dealer.
- Damages that have arisen through shipping or transportation.
For any further information please contact email@example.com